Elements of 'Star Trek' but it isn't 'Star Trek'

Star Wreck: In The Pirkinning. For what it cost and what it visually accomplished, wow. The Kickstart vs Excavator is one of the best TNG-era Trek or B5 space battles. The ending scene and twist was kind of haunting.
Fringe was my favourite Star Trek series of the 2010s.

Marathoning For All Mankind before Season 4 comes and I’m struck by the ‘Star Trek ethos’ that the show has. Stop fighting each other. Start working together instead. Then we can reach for the stars together.

If only we could.
Ron Moore gave an interview where he said that in the For All Mankind timeline, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan is the first Star Trek movie, and occurs in 1983 instead of 1982.

The Motion Picture doesn't exist, because in For All Mankind's timeline Star Trek: Phase II happened instead.

Ron Moore gave an interview where he said that in the For All Mankind timeline, Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan is the first Star Trek movie, and occurs in 1983 instead of 1982.

The Motion Picture doesn't exist, because in For All Mankind's timeline Star Trek: Phase II happened instead.
Does For All Mankind ever feature clips from non-existent TV and film?

Wow, that is an amazing story!

Does For All Mankind ever feature clips from non-existent TV and film?
The context is that each season starts with a news reel that shows how some events either did or didn’t track with “our” history. I believe Moore was asked about a blurb during one of the newsreels that mentions Wrath of Khan being a big movie but in the wrong year.

The context is that each season starts with a news reel that shows how some events either did or didn’t track with “our” history. I believe Moore was asked about a blurb during one of the newsreels that mentions Wrath of Khan being a big movie but in the wrong year.
It's a background plot point in some episode in Season 2 that Ed wants to go see it and Karen spoils it for him that Spock dies and then Ron said even though it's 1983 and a different timeline he just felt it was the same film because he loves it so much and didn't want it butterflied out.

It's a background plot point in some episode in Season 2 that Ed wants to go see it and Karen spoils it for him that Spock dies and then Ron said even though it's 1983 and a different timeline he just felt it was the same film because he loves it so much and didn't want it butterflied out.
Was TSFS also released later, or did Spock stay dead? And did Kes the Ocampa still go Fury (which is far worse!)?

Back