News Eaglemoss and IDW Launching Summer of Trek Sweepstakes

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by JD, Jul 10, 2017.

1. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm not really interested in this myself, but I think some posters on here might be.
    StarTrek.com has just announced that Eaglemoss and IDW are launching a Summer of Trek Sweepstakes, which has prizes including ship models, graphic novel collections, and digital comics.
    The 10 grand prizes will be a full subscription to Eaglemoss's starship collection, the 50 first prizes will be 5 ships from the collection, and the 50 second prizes will be the first 3 volumes of Eaglemoss's graphic novel collection. It doesn't specify numbers for the rest of the prizes, but they will also be giving away digital copies of Boldly Go #1, digital collections of IDW's Starfleet Academy miniseries, and $10 Eaglemoss Shop online gift cards.

ryan123450 likes this.
  2. terpette

terpette Commander Red Shirt

Thanks for the tip. I entered. And I'm back! :biggrin:

T'Bonz likes this.
  3. dstyer

dstyer Commander Red Shirt

Thanks for the heads up!
    I just reduced everyone's odds of winning. :crazy:

4. Markonian

Markonian Fleet Admiral Moderator

Is it geographically limited to any country?

5. Kinggodzillak

Kinggodzillak Captain Captain

Just the US, unfortunately.

Markonian likes this.
  6. EightiesKid

EightiesKid Ensign Red Shirt

The Eaglemoss ships have been pretty cool. Like many fans I had been hoping for larger ship models, so I'm happy to see that Eaglemoss is producing some larger ships now. I love the included magazines as well - I actually like the magazines as much or more than the actual ships. I'd love to see a collected edition of all the magazines, I have the first hardcover of the "Designing Starships" series, but it doesn't contain the stats or in-universe history of the ships. I'd love to see that information collected.