Do you have any hobbies?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JD, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Oddish

Oddish Admiral Admiral

Would Trek be considered a hobby?

2. Colonel Midnight

Colonel Midnight Vice Admiral Premium Member

Underwater photography has grabbed my attention since moving to Hawaii... It’s a good challenge, to say the least.

Cheers,
    -CM-

3. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral

reading (or listening to audio books, rather - my eyes aren't that good anymore), drawing, making music, doing patchwork, knitting, crotcheting, tatting and embroydery, cooking, gardening, birdwatching, hosting message boards, close-up photograpy and doing jigsaw puzzles. And I like to do a few sudoku or crossword puzzles for a low-carb nightcap :D

4. FPAlpha

FPAlpha Vice Admiral Premium Member

My main hobby is Tabletop gaming ( kind of like board games with miniatures but more complicated and expansive) - it contains many sub skills such as assembling miniatures, painting them, playing tactical games and just plain trash talk with beer and junk food with your friends ( often enough the best part of the hobby :) )

Other interests is gaming in general (board games, video games), movies and nerding out on message boards like these.

5. Malicia

Malicia Fleet Captain Premium Member

Charity shops but not for clothes I look for little ornaments or CDs and DVDs. I'm part of a very funny Facebook group called "Terrible Art In Charity Shops" where you can submit charity shop finds so I'm always on the lookout for that.