News Discovery is officially 5th most-watched Netflix show in the UK

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Discovery' started by The Butter Phantom, May 9, 2019.

1. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Admiral

Yep. A retooling. None of us knows why the show is being retooled, just that it is.

2. Alan Roi

Alan Roi Commodore Commodore

According to the "retool set" the is in a constant state of retooling. Retooled after the opening 2 parter, retooled when the ship went into the Mirror Universe, retooled to start season 2, retooled mid season 2, and again retooled at the end of season 2. I'm sure we'll hear about the show being retooled a couple times during season 3, because some people are committed to the 'retooling' meme.

Kzinti likes this.
  3. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Admiral

Just no. And I think you understand that.

4. Alan Roi

Alan Roi Commodore Commodore

I've been watching the show since the beginning, and visiting forums, and Yes, people have been claiming the show has been retooled several times already. There's been a continuous narrative, generally it seems pushed by those who admit do not liking the show, that CBS or the people running it don't like the results either and has demanded changes during seasons or between them, none of which has been substantiated and some of which have been proven to be set up long before people claim such 'retooling' - such as mid-season 2, were made (such as when a designer of the Red Angel posted a tweet showing work on the suit well before the season even started filming).

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  5. fireproof78

fireproof78 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Do we need to make it personal?