Delta Quadrant is out for Modiphius Star Trek Adventures

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by JRoss, Mar 19, 2020.

1. JRoss

JRoss Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm really excited about this one. I was privileged to have a small part in a few of these books. Because of needing to tie some stuff together, I got a sneak peak at the Alpha and Beta books while working on the Gamma book.

Delta is different. I had no sneak peeks, which means that I get to discover it now. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Rescued Borg? Nice.

I hope we get to see the Delta Flyer.

Oh, and @Jim Johnson included some AWESOME art in the previous books, including Klingons and Andorians playing hockey in Beta, Q using the earth as a billiards ball while Geordi looks on in horror in Science, and a Vorta demagogue doing their thing in Gamma. I know he's got some awesome stuff up for this book.

2. AresB

AresB Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

3. Mysterion

Mysterion Vice Admiral Admiral

Dead-tree, or PDF-only?

4. Desert Kris

Desert Kris Captain Captain

This seems quick after the Gamma sourcebook just came out so recently. Not really complaining, just surprised. Cool that the whole set of quadrants are available.

5. Jim Johnson

Jim Johnson Writer Premium Member

Both print and PDF are available.

Mysterion likes this.
  6. Jim Johnson

Jim Johnson Writer Premium Member

Timing worked out last year that we were able to release Strange New Worlds, Gamma, and Delta with 3 months between releases. Fortunate combination of factors.

7. JRoss

JRoss Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

@Jim Johnson Nice to be able to coincide with the Borg-heavy Picard series as well as having everyone cooped up. Can't wait to get this one.

8. Desert Kris

Desert Kris Captain Captain

Flipping through the PDF, and wow, this is The Borg Book for gamemasters looking for that. I'm surprised, impressed, and pleased to see how much space they get throughout the book, just from a visual survey. It isn't the only thing, by any stretch, but they get quite a respectable amount of focus.

Jim Johnson likes this.