Contest: VOTE December 2022 Art Challenge — “Trek Craft Inspired by a Car Manufacturer”

December 2022 Art Challenge

• blssdwlf

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Michael

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • MisterD

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael

Sex Candle Ghost
Welcome to the voting thread for the 209th Fan Art Forum Challenge!

December's theme was Trek Craft Inspired by a Car Manufacturer and the task was to create a Star Trek craft belonging to a particular car maker (Dodge, Ford, Chevy, etc). The craft would need to contain visual traits that make it identifiable as a particular brand.

Here are the three vehicles that are racing to be first going over the finish line:

cbxF6Q8.jpg

@blssdwlf

f8Enjzn.jpg

@Michael

YJuWxra.png

@MisterD

The voting is set to four days, so people should have enough time to log their vote before a winner is declared on the weekend. Thanks for voting! :)

Well done everyone. I've been fighting off a series of colds all December so didn't have time for an entry, but I don't think my idea would've had much chance of competing against those three. :techman:

Who to vote for, though? That's a tough decision.

Tail lights have looked like impulse drives for years now--especially the last few model years of the Firebirds---may they rest in piece...snif'

The old winner is the new winner — congratulations for another very well-deserved win, @MisterD! And thanks for already getting the new contest going. :)

And also: I want to thank the people who voted for my entry. Means a lot, thanks guys! :)

Back