• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Contest: VOTE CONTEST: The Heat is On!

For for as many as you want.

  • Seinfeld (auntiehill)

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Chicago Fire (auntiehill)

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (Kai "the spy")

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Thunderball (Kai "the spy")

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • "Miami Vice" (the G-man)

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Body Heat (the G-man)

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Biloxi Blues (Nerys Myk)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Jaws (Nerys Myk)

    Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Airplane (orac)

    Votes: 4 66.7%

  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

tharpdevenport

Admiral
Admiral
The vote is on!
As Nerys Myk didn't narrow her entries, I picked for her. Sorry.

Your hot entries:

auntiehill

Seinfeld-Saunaezgif-com-resize.gif


Chicago-Firewallace-boden-worried.gif



Kai "the spy"

Y80tnBF.gif


Gwe78kI.gif



the G-man

Cqlk6Dx.jpg


ezgif-17b5c566675e6212.gif



Nerys Myk

oie_632718meedg9dp-gif.54274


uv-SD56pi-QVQl.gif



orac

sweaty-1.gif
 
Last edited:
I voted for as many as I wanted.

I'm disappointed the Meatballs avatar got disqualified, that was a winner.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top