[CONFIRMED] David Tennant & Catherine Tate signed up for Big Finish!

Discussion in 'Doctor Who' started by zarkon, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Nightowl1701

Nightowl1701 Commodore Commodore

No need to ask him yet. Right now it's a combination of Matt off doing his Hollywood thing, giving his Doctor more time to recede into the past, and BF having (with Ten and Warrior now added) nine Doctors to make 'episodes' for already, plus the various spinoffs. An Eleven/Amy (or Eleven/Amy/Rory, or Eleven/River) series is guaranteed money in the bank, and demand for it will only grow with time. And there's always the off chance Christopher Eccleston could be talked into the recording booth like Tom Baker was. What's the rush?

2. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Yeah, I'm not surprised he's not interested but hasn't been asked. There's no hurry there. Besides, Big Finish has a lot on their plate these days. I can wait.

3. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Admiral Admiral

4. Turbo

Turbo Changeling Premium Member

SQUEE!

Er. I mean. That was great. Is it May yet?

Turtletrekker likes this.
  5. Takeru

Takeru Space Police Commodore

I loved Ten and Donna together! I've listened to a few big finish audios but found it hard to get into them but I'll get their first story day one, it's a must have, I'm still sad Donna only got one year as a companion.

6. Turtletrekker

7. sttngfan1701d

sttngfan1701d Commodore Commodore

The trailer was great...made me smile. But I winced at "You're talkin', but it's all geek to me." Awkward line for Donna. It probably sounded good to the writer but...meh. Or maybe it's because I associate that line with Clara because she said something similar.

I read the review, since this is just the collection that would get me into the audio dramas since I started with NuWho and not the classic series, and....they can't use the Murray Gold music because of rights issues? Seriously? Wow...that sucks. I mean, I'm sure the production values are still top notch, but those music cues from series 4 would've been awesome accompaniment.

8. Stevil2001

Stevil2001 Vice Admiral Admiral

If I never see the word "enthWHOsiasts" ever again, it will be too soon.

9. Turtletrekker

10. Turtletrekker

11. The Nth Doctor

The Nth Doctor Infinite Possibilities... Premium Member

Downloading now! :D

12. ATimson

ATimson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Good scripts & great performances - if you were a fan of the RTD era I recommend them.

Music was meh - I wish they would have gotten the guy who does the scores for the Torchwood audios to do the music here, he did a great job with those. This just didn't feel like the music of the era to me.

(And ironically, while I never had trouble with the mix on TV as some people did, I felt the music here was too loud in places.)