Chris Hemsworth

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Dale Sams, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Commodore Commodore

I did and the only thing I remember of the whole thing was the cool way the Magic Mirror on the wall was portrayed. Nothing else!

2. Out Of My Vulcan Mind

Out Of My Vulcan Mind Vice Admiral Admiral

Enough people that it made just short of $400 million worldwide and has a sequel in the works.

3. The Borgified Corpse

The Borgified Corpse Admiral Admiral

Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down ther
    I don't think Ledger would have been big enough. Maybe I'm wrong but I always got the sense that he was more of a normal sized guy while Hemsworth is more on the huge-ish side.

But, yeah, Chris Hemsworth is basically Sam Worthington if you lacquered up Worthington with several extra layers of charm. Worthington is more of a raw tough guy in the Steven Segal/Jean Claude Van Damme category.

Hemsworth, I'm not even sure there's a category to describe how versatile he is as far as balancing strength, charm, vulnerability, & humor. (OK, maybe David Boreanaz & Nathan Fillion have come close but that's it.)

Personally, I kinda wanted to see Hemsworth play James Kirk instead of George Kirk in Star Trek. I think Hemsworth bears a closer resemblance to Shatner than Chris Pine does.

4. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

I did, at the midnight premiere, just 'cause I happened to get off from work in time & it was free.

Go me.

:bolian: