CBS/Paramount sues to stop Axanar 2 - Electric Boogaloo-Fanboys gone WILD-too many hyphens

Do you enjoy pie?

• Yes, sweet, please

Votes: 79 41.6%
  • Yes, savory, please

Votes: 42 22.1%
  • Yes, any kind

Votes: 78 41.1%
  • No, I'm a heathen

Votes: 36 18.9%

• Total voters
Alec Peters = Plaintiff - Paul Jenkins = Defendant

And this was a filing by the Plaintiff offering a settlement:
275846205_10226632352345410_9187860005998614049_n.jpg
This reads like His Majesty wrote dictated it himself. :techman:

$200k in legal expenses is an awful lot for a fan film. Not that this is any surprise, but it validates the lack of priorities for LFIM. Just make the fucking fan film already. Or don’t. And let us all move on from Axanar.

How surprised will any of us be if it turns out he's already spent fan donations on his lawsuit instead of making his Axanar shorts?
^^^
That's been a given since 2016. Alec may have got his legal representation Pro Bono - but that's just the lawyer fees. When you go to court, each side has to pay the various filing fees (these add up) AND any discovery/witness deposition/private investigation/expert witness fees. And they cost A LOT - and you can be guaranteed Alec's lawyers DIDN'T pony up any of those fees at any time. Alec had to pay for all that during the CBS lawsuit (and yes, CBS did too for their side of the case and any witness depositions they held, etc.)

Ah hah... AP has found his new lifeline, and it’s called Crypto.
Axanar creator Alec Peters and Crypto investor/consultant (and Axanar co-director & editor) Mark Edward Lewis introduce you to the world of NFTs, Cryptocurrency and Metaverses! The 3rd iteration of the Internet is here and it can be confusing. Come learn all about it as Alec and Mark make it simple to understand, point you to resources to help you learn, and tell you about how Axanar is adopting NFT's as a tool this year!
I knew it wouldn’t take long. This one might actually give him some momentum.

I STILL don't understand how cryptocurrency works, and now don't understand why it has anything to do with getting Axanar produced.

Except the scam angle. ;)

Where's the film, Alec?
I think I read he was doing an NFT. (non-fungible token) Could be a picture or down loaded file that you buy but has no liquidity on the open market. Like pre crypto days when an artist sells reprints of a painting. You might buy one that was only suppose to be 1 of 500 copies only to find out years latter you own one of 5 million, 500 copies. LOL, so scamable why not!

Crypto, ah, another way to part people from their cash. You know, the actual cash that works, and people use for legal tender and honor for the payment of debts.
I busted my give a damn on the forex exchange.

Crypto, ah, another way to part people from their cash. You know, the actual cash that works, and people use for legal tender and honor for the payment of debts.
It's perfect for Peters and his followers, they can give him actual cash whilst having none for themselves, no arse in their trousers or roofs over their heads, but if he tells them that they're actually rich in the crypto world they'll believe him and do their best to send him more.

Another day, another Alec Peters scam. You kind of almost have to admire his determination to get as much money out of people as possible. He definitely doesn't give up, that's for sure.

Back