Cally and Avon?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Guy Gardener, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Marc

Marc Fleet Admiral Premium Member

We used to have a dog named Jenna and dad never said where he came up with the name.

Then one day when some-one met her, he commented "you're a Blake's 7 fan too?".

So Jenna Stanis could well of been the inspiration for the name though I had no recollection of seeing the first couple of seasons.

2. Guy Gardener

Guy Gardener Fleet Admiral Admiral

And of course if you send away for, and buy a remote control from your PS2(or 3?) (which I understand costs as much as the entire gamestation.) then it becomes multi zone too.

There's a tiny piece of programming which can make your computer multizone, after reinstalling I was shocked to discover that this wasn't a default setting and that my dvd drive could be arduously changed to a different zone, but only 5 times, as if that's how many times the suppliers assumed I could travel to one side of the earth and back again during the life time of their product.

I knew a girl from school who changed her name from Anna to jenna because of childhood recollections off Blake's Seven but she never seemed like the sort of person to go out of her way to watch a TV show.