Breaking In - New FOX Comedy - Christian Slater, Bret Harrison

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Locutus of Bored, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Sheep

Sheep Vice Admiral Admiral

If they bring it back, let's hope they don't screw it up like they did with the awful retooling of The Loop's second season. I'm one of the few who actually liked the first season of that show but after the studio CLEARLY interfered with it and renewed it for a second season, I lost interest.

2. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

Fair enough, they were coasting on Idol. It's only right that another show gets that slot that will do more than coast.

Oh well, good luck to the actors getting new jobs because several of them are quite good and deserve better material.

3. sojourner

sojourner Admiral In Memoriam

Yep, told you a single showing in a different time slot wouldn't help the numbers.

4. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

That's because they didn't tell anyone they were moving the show! :rommie: Like after last week's episode maybe announce in the coming attractions section that there's going to be a new night? That's okay, we're all psychic.

The way they did it, I think it was all PR spin. If they wanted to give the show a real chance, they needed to tell the viewers. (I noticed my DVR didn't catch the time change and I needed to plug it in manually.)

5. Obiwanshinobi

Obiwanshinobi Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

It should have been paired up with Glee and Raising Hope from the get-go in my opinion. They could have easily had Kitchen Nightmares or whatever other reality show with American Idol.