Are there any replicas of the Enterprise-D Bridge for Photo Ops?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Admiral Archer, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Admiral Archer

Admiral Archer Captain Captain

I had my picture taken once at "Star Trek: The Experience" in the captain's chair of the Enterprise-D, but I was too skinny wearing baggy clothes and looked more like a deflated balloon than a proper Starfleet Captain (plus I wasn't wearing anything close to a unform) and I hate seeing that picture now because, although I own a lot of uniforms now, I can't retake the picture because the Experience doesn't exist.

So...is there a place where I CAN retake my picture?

It would need to be the Enterprise-D bridge from TNG, and it would need to be a replica that permits photo ops. I know Movie Park Germany has an Enterprise-D bridge replica in it's Star Trek: Operation Enterprise ride area, but I don't think you can get your picture taken there, much less seated in the captain's chair. And STLV has a bridge for photo ops, but it is only the TOS version as far as I know.

If anyone can help, please let me know!

2. Vger23

Vger23 Vice Admiral Admiral

I don't believe so, but I have heard some news that the "Star Trek Tour" in Ticonderoga NY (the one that re-creates the TOS Enterprise sets perfectly) is being expanded to do the same with the TNG sets...so THAT would be pretty awesome!

Admiral Archer likes this.
  3. NCC-73515

NCC-73515 Vice Admiral Admiral

Destination cons in Europe had the D bridge a few times. This year they'll have Voyager!

Admiral Archer likes this.
  4. NewHeavensNewEarth

NewHeavensNewEarth Commodore Commodore

There are some excellent Photoshop wizards on here who could put you in the captain's chair today!

penguin44 and Admiral Archer like this.