April Challenge - A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Klaus, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

OK gentlebeings, thanks again for your approval of my soulless killing machine. :D

Despite the temptation to go with an all-Robau contest :p, I'm going to go for something seasonal. Long-term inmates here will know that I favor broadly-defined themes here to [hopefully] maximize both the breadth and depth of the entries... I've found that the sheer amount of talent we have gathered here works best when given a freer hand.

So in honor of springtime [at least here in the northern hemisphere] the theme is A New Beginning. Show us something just starting out in the Trek universe... it could be a character, crew, or ship's first mission or appearance, for example, or the start of a famous event, or a relationship between people or worlds, a new kind of tech... whatever you can come up with. It can be from Trek's past or present or future, whatever you like.

Have fun, and thanks again!
    [​IMG]

2. Ptrope

Ptrope Agitator Admiral

And don't forget: final entries are due by midnight, PDT, April 30. E-mail them to Ye Olde Moderatore @ ptrope at gmail dot com ... if it's not in the Inbox, it's not in the poll ;).

3. SPEKTRE76

SPEKTRE76 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Can't wait.

4. Solarbaby

Solarbaby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'm stumped for ideas on this ones. There's so many but nothing grabs me:borg:

5. Klaus

Klaus Vice Admiral Admiral

Last day to get your entries to ptrope at gmail dot com by midnight!!

6. 137th Gebirg

137th Gebirg Vice Admiral Premium Member

Sent mine in last night. :)

7. Solarbaby

Solarbaby Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Where's the poll?