Votes: 5 23.8%
  • VOTE TWO!!! — Redfern

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael

Good Bad Influence
忘れる前に:今回は2つのエントリーに投票してください!

3月の優勝者である @Rekkert が、4月のコンテストで「Big in Japan」というテーマを選んだことをうれしく思います。確かに、多くの常連客や新参者に同じように刺激を与えたようです。それはとても嬉しいことであり、2つのエントリーへの愛を表現する機会を再び皆に与えるのに十分な理由だと思います。

私は誰かがこれを翻訳することを知っていました!スレッドで「侍」とコメントして、私の好きな人になりましょう!

────────────────────

Before I forget it: Please vote for TWO entries this time!

Wow, I'm so glad March's winner @Rekkert chose the theme of “Big in Japan” for his April contest, because it certainly seems to have inspired a lot of regulars and newcomers to the contest alike. That's very nice to see and I think it's reason enough to again give everyone the opportunity to express their love for TWO entries.

So I'm honored to present you this month's entries …
(Please click the thumbnails to see the original-sized entries!)

@Atolm

@Capt. Eric Gardner

@Cobalt Frost

@Cyfa

@Orac

@Rainard Fox

@Redfern

Thanks so much for 2 votes.... I have my choices but I think I would be happy for whomever wins

That's a twist. I really thought @Atolm would grab the golden ring with his Samurai/Klingon "mash-up". Instead, he snared the silver.

I believe that dishonour is mine. :o

I'd like to thank the person who voted for me. Your vote made my disgrace slightly less shameful. :ouch:

I'm only now returning to the forums after being away for a while. Thanks @Michael for setting up the voting thread and thanks to all the participants for the incredibly diverse and cool entries!

Congratulations @Cobalt Frost for the win! I didn't get to vote but you would've certainly got one of my votes, alongside @Cyfa . :)

Back