Poll Anyone else going through Discovery withdrawals?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Discovery' started by TheMadCloner, Feb 22, 2018.

?

Are you going through Discovery withdrawal?

1. Yes... :(

54.1%
  2. No! :)

45.9%
  3. I play Bridge Crew instead. :|

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Refuge

Refuge Vice Admiral Admiral

Er...that would be sad. Truth is this series is really limited with its 15 episodes and I suspect the momentum is fizzing out.

2. Discofan

Discofan Admiral Admiral

This thread is no different in purpose than the whole forum about the entire franchise.

3. Terok Nor

Terok Nor Commodore Commodore

I don't love it enough to miss it just yet. Maybe if it gets really compelling in future seasons I'll miss it like Game Of Thrones.

I recently completed a full rewatch of the entire franchise. I miss TOS, TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise like crazy right now:wah:

4. Discofan

Discofan Admiral Admiral

With the advancement of cgi we may someday generate new episodes of each that will be as realistic as the real ones.

5. Jayson1

Jayson1 Fleet Admiral Admiral

Just start over. As a Trek addict I know I can never go to long without watching at least one episode a day. I do try to at least wait 6 months before I start watching everything in a role. Also if you want to take the edge off just go watch some Trek clips on Youtube. Also you should watch Trek on Amazon Prime. It's some pure 100% grade Trek. It's not like that junk they try and sell you on CBS All Access.

Jason

Terok Nor likes this.
  6. Refuge

Refuge Vice Admiral Admiral

I count myself as being lucky having only skimmed DS 9 once and having never seen more than a handful of Enterprise episodes because I can now enjoy these like they are new. I've been recommended 'Enterprise' :techman: