A few words..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEAverification

Vice Admiral
Admiral
I understand many people are extremely upset about the happenings today. God knows I am - I've had a difficult time concentrating on anything at the BBS today.

I also understand the need for everyone to talk it out and generally be around others.

I think it's best for this BBS to remain opened. There have been suggestions that we close posting for a day. I don't think that's a good idea, and respectfully request everyone not to ask for that.

Closing down this Star Trek Bulletin Board in this situation wouldn't be acceptable. While my heart goes out to all the victims in New York City, Washington D.C., and all their families elsewhere. This was in fact an attack on the entire world and not just one nation.

Right now closing the BBS is the worst thing we could do, and stepping in the wrong direction.

This is still a Star Trek BBS - Therefore I also request that any threads about today's disastrous happenings be limited to Misc, TNZ, the lounges and non Star Trek specific forums. We're of course allowing multiple threads on the subject as usual, but no spamming.

I know we're all upset, but please take into consideration everyone else too.

---Lane Deaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back