7 Years Since the Intersection [Starship Exeter]

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by Maurice, May 2, 2021.

1. Maurice

Maurice Fact Trekker Premium Member

OTD 7 years ago the full Starship Exeter: "The Tressaurian Intersection" fanfilm was finally released. Since that time—and sans any love from the sites which heavily promoted New Voyages and Continues—it's exceeded 1.16 million views to date, and the viewership remains steady and has yet to go down.

Tonight several of us who saw it to the finish line will be having a Zoom toast to its completion, and I'll share some suitable and family friendly screen grabs and maybe a vid clip.

2. Bixby

Bixby Captain Captain

It's one of my favourites, and I can reveal that it does happen that I will play it in background on my laptop when I do work that doesn't require my full concentration.
    That high praise, its combination of dialogue, pacing and music is just as stimulating as some of my favourite music

STEPhon IT likes this.
  3. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

TTI shows that fan films can be more than just fans having fun playing g dress up.

4. Maurice

Thanks guys. A few of us did do a Zoom last night but we got a late start and I forgot to grab screenshots (doh). It was director Scott Cummins, and Post-Production Supervisor Dave Weiberg and Post Production Producer me. We toasted finishing the show and talked about the early days of pre-production and spoke frankly about mistakes that were made, challenged with the script, and what we learned making the damned thing.

Scott and I have talked about recording a call all about post-production on the show.

Ryan Thomas Riddle likes this.
  5. Maurice

Once again ran across this BTS photo from the final Inserts pickup for TTI, w/ @Mark 2000 and @Ryan Thomas Riddle goofing around. Good times!

[​IMG]

6. Ryan Thomas Riddle

Ryan Thomas Riddle Writer and occasional starship commander Premium Member

Mark is serving B'fuselek realness.

7. HarryM

HarryM Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

My favorite fan-film. ;)