World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Showdown, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Taylirious

Taylirious Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

2. teacake

teacake Fleet Admiral Admiral

Does anyone know if the raven mount you get with deluxe is exactly the same one as dropped in the Shadowmoon crypts?

(in which case, no point running it for the drop sadly)

3. Taylirious

4. Amaris

Amaris Guest

I wish they would get the Armory issue fixed. I'm tired of being unable to post on the WoW forum, since it says I have no characters.

5. Taylirious

I hate the forums there. It is like YT comments at times. LOL.

6. Amaris

Amaris Guest

Well, at the very least, I want to be able to use the customer service forum, but I can't. I opened a ticket regarding the whole issue, and was told "we're working on it," and the CSR also told me it might be up to 30 days before they have it fixed.

7. teacake

I was banned from those forums like one million times*

*slight exaggeration

8. teacake

9. Taylirious

Everyone should be able to use that forum. Hopefully they get it sorted out. :bolian:

@teacake :lol: I try not to post on them unless I am looking for trouble! :mallory:

10. teacake

In order to get banned all you have to do is have someone report you. They just automatically ban for a period of time anyone who is reported :lol:

I was always posting at night, going to bed, next morning BANNED. But what really pissed me off was that they would delete whole threads as soon as the thread went off topic, and by off topic they meant anything not to do with WoW. They were deletion mad. But yeah I guess it was just insane how many people posted and how out of control it could get.

11. teacake

Okay so having gotten the goblin shadow priest to 100 I respecced my main lvl 85 DK to frost (I hate the ghoul, I am soooo sick of him I never want to see him again) and went off to Panda land. A little nervous because this was the character I was playing when I burned out but it was also the character I loved the most and actually missed for the last two years. What if I didn't like her as much as I used to?

Anyway. I AM IN SHOCK. After lvling the priest and thinking "this is easy, not like the old days" the DK is just insta killing everything. Laying waste to Panda land. Of course she was in top end of Cat gear and has a super weapon from arch but.. PLATE.

I love Plate and I love melee. Though I'm not even doing as much melee as I remember because stuff is just dying in moments. And I love my orc DK.

12. Taylirious

I got the glyph to change the ghoul to geist and skeleton. I actually wish my DK could use a bow. Dark Ranger? Plate, bow & pet. :D

13. teacake

I just spent 3 hours camping something which didn't show (yet) one guy has been there 23 hours.

Oh well, not one to do that normally, had my little turn at the RNG.

14. teacake

Now that I have fully read up on, developed, explored, done the calculations for and exploited the Garrison system I am ready to transfer to Moonguard so I can return my misanthropic lone wolf characters to their natural environment. It really is like living in the office, it's even called the Town Hall and you do is hand out assignments, receive goods and supplies and talk to town planners about how to expand. There is paperwork. It is vile.

15. Ithekro

Ithekro Vice Admiral Admiral

Just head out to Nagrand. That a place for anybody.

16. Taylirious

I got the start quest for Nagrand, I am working slowly, my Alliance is only 92 & my Horde is almost 92. We got our garrison upgrades though.

17. teacake

Nagrand is.. well I'll talk to you about WoD Nagrand after you're doing it.

:lol:

18. Taylirious

I see the stables offer mounts? I am gonna work toward that.

19. teacake

You have to do lots of taming quests. Lots. Not sure when you get the mounts, presumably at lvl 3 and you can't get any lvl 3's (buildings) until your Garrison (Town Hall, see it really is the office) is level 3 and that costs 5k and some unseemly sum of supplies. I recommend reading one of the Garrison guides online so you don't waste monies and supplies on buildings you don't really want.

20. teacake

Also am now lvling my main who is in Pandaria following her forced sabbatical. She 88 or something.. so the other day she comes across Anduin Wrynn the dreadful pantsy brat of Stormwind's king, now a teenager after all those years keeping the seat warm in SW and enraging Alliance visitors who had to look at his little face. And I had to ask myself WHY my orc was not slicing his head off immediately. And there was no real answer there. Want choices.