Ryan Reynolds is Connor Macleod of Clan Macleod... WTF?

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Admiral James Kirk, May 19, 2012.

1. EmoBorg

EmoBorg Commodore Commodore

I have been a fan of Ryan Reynolds since his sitcom days (Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place) But i seriously think it will be wrong to cast him as Connor Macleod or Duncan MacLeod even.

Christopher Lambert and Adrian Paul did help create the image of a brooding Scotsman who lives forever and i just don't see Ryan Reynolds playing such a conflicted character.

As someone mentioned earlier, Michael Fassbender and Gerard Butler are more suitable.

The movies were okay but the soundtrack by Queen was AWESOME.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  2. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral

LOL I agree, Reverend, but traditions are there for breaking them and makeing new ones.
    For example, it'd be a nice change from old traditions if the makers of a remake would beforehand ask the fans (their future customers, after all).
    And as you might have guessed from those of our posts discussing the original movies, we did see them (though repeatedly viewing at least one certain movie would be a torture even the Kurgan would hesitate to inflict :D )

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  3. rhubarbodendron

rhubarbodendron Vice Admiral Admiral