Photo hunt

How about some giant fish sculptures made out of recycled water bottles? It's in Galveston, outside Moody Gardens.

Next up: Awesomeness.

IMG_0023-3.jpg

Three Gigantic bats outside Chase Field.

Next up: Colorful

^Wish I had the photos back right now (won't be ready until tomorrow), because one of the busses I drive for work would qualify for that right now. Had a right front tire blowout at 65mph on the freeway. The front end of that vehicle looks very interesting at the moment because when the tire blew, the fender and front bumper slammed to the pavement and were dragged half a mile before I could safely get off the road. Definitely a "Yikes" image.

^I'm glad it stayed right side up. That's unusual for a tire failure on the front end of a commercial vehicle.

I'm so glad you're unharmed!! Having an accident at that speed is my absolute nightmare (I often go 100 mph on the highway).
At the moment I check my tyres several times every day since some idiot here goes around loosening the nuts of parked cars (always the front right one). He even did it with a school bus! How sick is that?!

Back