Deadliest Warrior, the Trek Version

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Dingo, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Bisz

Bisz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I agree entirely, its an unfair battle, like Changeling vs Ocampa or Borg vs Pakled :D

2. caisson2delta

caisson2delta Captain Captain

Who could you match up a tholian with, in this type of one on one battle?

3. Dingo

Dingo Captain Captain

No idea. But here's my latest idea:

Cardassian versus Hirogen

Close in weapon: Hirogen knives and edged weapons are superior to that of the Cardassians, plus the Hirogen body armor and superior strength gives them an edge against the Cardassians.

Medium range weapon: Cardassian phase disruptor is a good, solid, fairly accurate, and dependable assault rifle.

Long range weapon: Hirogen rifle. Especially useful for long range sniping, a true sniper weapon.

Winner: I'd say the Hirogen would be more than a match for the Cardassian, especially in the areas of stealth and cunning. Sniping would mean that the Hirogen could pick off Cardassian leadership with near impunity while closing in for the kill. Let the hunt begin...*Hirogen applies paint to helmet*

4. Alidar Jarok

Alidar Jarok Everything in moderation but moderation Moderator

Why is everyone fighting a damned Hirogen?

5. The Boy Who Cried Worf

The Boy Who Cried Worf Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Doesn't matter, you're all wrong. Worf with a mek'leth is the baddest warrior ever.

Worf with mek'leth > Entire Q Continuum

6. Dingo

Dingo Captain Captain

How about this match-up: Vidiian versus Klingon

Close Range: Klingon D'k'tagh. No question. Klingons are physically more powerful at close ranges than the terminally sick Vidiians.

Medium Range: Klingon Disruptor Pistol. The weapon is fairly devastating at medium ranges with its powerful bolt.

Long Range: Vidiian Organ Extractor. This weapon, especially fired at longer ranges and given time to take effect (i.e. beaming a Klingon's heart and lungs out of his body and leaving a longer standoff distance) gives the Vidiian a long range combat advantage.

Special Weapons: Vidiian Organ Extractor. See above.

Winner: I'd say the Klingons, especially if they could close with the Vidiians (which they are most likely to do).

Now to make things interesting, how would one stack up a squad versus squad battle of the Son'a versus the Vidiians?