CBS/Paramount sues to stop Axanar 2 - Electric Boogaloo-Fanboys gone WILD-too many hyphens

Do you enjoy pie?

• Yes, sweet, please

Votes: 79 41.6%
  • Yes, savory, please

Votes: 42 22.1%
  • Yes, any kind

Votes: 78 41.1%
  • No, I'm a heathen

Votes: 36 18.9%

• Total voters
Everyone who lent quality to Prelude is long gone from this gang. If the "two short films" are completed they'll be no better than Icarus; probably much worse.

Have people been joking about Garth flying too close to the sun, this time - and if not, why not?

I’ll never understand how Paul Jenkins got involved. He seems a decent guy, but everything was very publicly out there after the lawsuit and he clearly got caught up in helping the local fan film maker without checking exactly what he was getting into.
Yeah, I felt his disregard for CBS's IP rights was particularly tone deaf, since it seems to me that comics are one of the more heavily pirated things on the internet. I attributed his involvement to seeing some of his contemporaries making big money in Hollywood and getting tunnel vision thinking Axanar could be a way to backdoor himself into that world.

Just dropped in to see what condition Alec Peters was in. Obviously sliding further and further away from objective reality. I am delighted that I quit anything to do with Axanar on FB. I obviously have missed nothing of any conceivable importance. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Just dropped in to see what condition Alec Peters was in. Obviously sliding further and further away from objective reality. I am delighted that quit anything to do with Axanar on FB. I obviously have missed nothing of any conceivable importance. :rolleyes:

Hi Mike,
You missed a 10 minute snow day up here on the mountain. Elena said HI.
Peters who?
Have a great week.

sfvkUQF.jpeg

That's CBS/Paramount's word regarding the Icarus fanfilm that was wiped from the internet recently.

Back