A Very Trek Lit Chritmas

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by JD, Dec 21, 2011.

1. JD

JD Admiral Admiral

Jul 22, 2004
    Arizona, USA
    I just want to make sure that you are aware that there are books between those.
  2. WarsTrek1993

WarsTrek1993 Captain Captain

Nov 18, 2011
    The Final Frontier, TX
    Yeah, I know. I haven't even read these yet, but it is probably best to read them ALL in order.
  3. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dec 26, 2002
    I got the new McCoy novel for Christmas and some older tos and Ds9 books.And a Mystery novel. So Iwill definitely have new books to read for awhile.:techman:
  4. Boo! Did I Scare Ya?

Boo! Did I Scare Ya? Admiral Premium Member

Oct 14, 2009
    bbailey861 -- Kingston, ON
    Got "The Star Trek Vault: 40 Years From the Archives", "Obsessed With Star Trek" - electronic trivia book, and "Star Trek: A Choice of Catastrophies".
  5. Turtletrekker

Turtletrekker Vice Admiral Admiral

Aug 23, 2003
    Tacoma, Washington
    I got the "Obsessed With Star Trek" trivia book.
  6. Sakrysta

Sakrysta Vice Admiral Admiral

May 10, 2001
    ^Me too. Got the Star Wars version a couple years ago, and I'm thrilled they did one for Trek!
  7. CaptainMatt

CaptainMatt Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Dec 11, 2011
    Sector 001
    Walter Koenig and George Takei's autobiographies. Oh my......
  8. bfollowell

bfollowell Commander Red Shirt

Sep 10, 2010
    Evansville, IN, USA
    I got the Hayne's U.S.S. Enterprise manual and a Nook Tablet so that I can start reading the hundreds of Trek comics I have and won't have to sit at my computer for hours doing it!

Thanks Sweetheart!
  9. stonester1

stonester1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Nov 14, 2004
    I always pick up whatever Trek ship (and Star Wars ship) that Hallmark puts out every year.

For the first time, I obtained myself the TOS Enterprise. One of these years, I'm going to set up a a tree with my entire fleet on it and take a picture.