XBOX Trek HD

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by RobertScorpio, Jul 17, 2008.

1. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

I am very behind on the technology of the time. But I do have an XBOX 360. And last night I spent some 'xbox points' and downloaded the HD version of the BALANCE OF TERROR. So incase you don't know that they offer that service, now you do...if this is old news, then I apologize...but it was well worth the price....IMO

Rob
    Scorpio

2. TheLonelySquire

TheLonelySquire Vice Admiral

What did it cost you in terms of points?

3. RobertScorpio

RobertScorpio Pariah

I think it cost me 450 points..either 450 or 800...I can't remember. But it was worth it. But I wonder how 'long' do I get to keep it..

Plus..NETFLIX coming to Xbox360 is a very VERY good idea..especially if they are in HD. Won't have to get a PS3 now. Yeah, my space will get low, but once you buy it you have it. So let them store it and I'll just download it again when ever I want to see it..

Rob
    Scorpio

4. CaptJimboJones

CaptJimboJones Vice Admiral Admiral

They've already announced that the Xbox Netflix deal won't be in HD. And it will be a stream via your broadband connection, not a download, so don't expect the quality to be very good, particularly if you're watching on a big HD television.

5. cooleddie74

cooleddie74 Fleet Admiral Admiral

The Warped Sector of the Demented Quadrant
    I use my XBox for FPS gaming...that's about it. I'm aware you can use a platform and system for other cool stuff too but so far haven't really bothered.