Wolfenstein Youngblood. Anyone playing it?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Cyanide Muffin, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Cyanide Muffin

Cyanide Muffin Time is ticking away, tick, tick, ticking away. Premium Member

Ugh I feel sad. I paid full price for this and it's nothing like the two previous games.

I should have looked at reviews.

Honestly it's a let down, kind of short and cringy in lots of ways.

But I did find an awesome rap video

Seven of Five likes this.
  2. Seven of Five

Seven of Five Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I feel the same. I loved The New Order and Wolfenstein II, but this just felt like too much effort and I finally stopped trying to play it when Gears 5 came out.

I'm interested in doing the main story, but I became thoroughly stuck at one part without being upgraded far enough so I could unlock heavy weapons. I decided to go off and do a bunch of side missions and level up that way, before going back to the main attraction.

Now I just find myself trapped in an endless loop of repetitive missions, and the game has lost it's charm. Maybe I'll pick it up again at some point but I don't know.

3. Cyanide Muffin

Cyanide Muffin Time is ticking away, tick, tick, ticking away. Premium Member

Now had this game been priced at say $10 I wouldn't be complaining at all.

Bethesda or whoever fucked this franchise up.

4. Seven of Five

Seven of Five Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I paid £25 which I think was full price. I wish I'd waited and bought it used. Or even a physical copy I could exchange somewhere else. :)