What's in ur holodeck?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by TribbleLord, Jun 9, 2007.

1. TribbleLord

TribbleLord Ensign Newbie

So I'm a noobie up in this board and I want to share my thoughts w/ everyone and see what everyone else would dream up. I was checking out TNG Season 1 this past week and relived their new experiences in the holodeck: Picard in the 1940's i believe as a PI, the Bynars trickery when they hijacked the Enterprise, and other ones. All week that's all I've been thinking about, what would be in my holodeck if i had such a thing. Would i go to a Rage Against The Machine concert when they first became big? Or create a new planet where i explored and make new discoveries? Or be in a huge room w/ crazy crazy crazy surround sound with a 100" Xbox where I could play Halo 2 all frickin day...

In a convo w/ friends, almost all said they would create their own private island in the West Pacific and live like the extreme filthy rich. I think I'd choose a place not like anything that is found on Earth. I mean why choose someplace I could travel to? It's a holodeck, I'd imagine the unimagined and live it up!

So what would be in your holodeck?

2. Kurtman

Kurtman Lieutenant Red Shirt

A big TV to play Xbox on? I would BE the Masterchief. I'd also do everything Data,Geordi, O'brien and Bashir did. Perhaps some nice holobirds? ;)

3. Spider

Spider Dirty Old Man Premium Member

Frankly, I’m old and grizzled and terribly suspicious of this thread, but for the time being I’ll allow it.

Beer, nekkid women, and a solidly well financed Social Security system because I retire in four years.

4. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'd fill my holodeck with Scarlet Johansson's, might need Barclay to help me program their personalities though.

5. data68

data68 Lieutenant Red Shirt

Why would you put an xbox in the holodeck? It's a holodeck! You can actually BE Master Chief and play Halo for real!

I too would make my very own Scarlett Jo. But I don't know if could use a holodeck, because I had a dream once where I was on the holodeck running some program, but I got a huge headache because I was aware of the walls of the holodeck. If I ever hope to use a holodeck, I would have to transport in with the program aready running. Even then, the knowledge that I'm in a holodeck might throw me.

6. K-Star

K-Star Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I'd put myself in my favorite video games, or use the holodeck to make my own game idea a reality.

My original character in this big TNG fic I'm writing (who is actually the main character from my game idea) makes holoprograms in her spare time, either simulations of current day video games or nice relaxing places to visit.

7. WillsBabe

WillsBabe Vice Admiral Admiral

My holodeck would be a recreation of TrekWorld. I'd have the Enterprise recreated, either the D or the original. I'd love to explore! :D

8. TrueQ

TrueQ Lieutenant Red Shirt

I'd recreate my school :P...but man, with so many things changed;;)

9. Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer Fleet Admiral Admiral

Multiple Jessica Albas...naked. :drool: :D

10. Deleted 2

Deleted 2 Vice Admiral

I'd put myself on a big, comfortable starship that can traverse lightyears in mere minutes.

11. Jon1701

Jon1701 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Women. Lots of em. With no clothes on.

I'd get a bleeding lock on the door as well.

12. SmoothieX

SmoothieX Vice Admiral Admiral

A pool full of beer and a diving board.

13. Grandpa

Grandpa Commodore Commodore

The tropical resort program that they had running throughout Voyager's third season.

14. TribbleLord

TribbleLord Ensign Newbie

multiple jessica alba's...oh hell yeah!!!!

15. Danoz

Danoz Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I would do the Tom Paris thing and be a simpleton super hero in some kind of ridiculous melodrama... and I'd a lot of extreme sports and mysteries. I would be really, really holoaddicted.

16. kitsune

kitsune Captain

I may be over 6' tall already, but I've always wanted to be even taller...so I'd make all the holodeck characters short, and the doors short enough that I'd have to stoop over. :)

Being tall rocks.

17. Danoz

The possibilities are endless!
    Why would anybody leave the holodeck?

18. Danoz

Nice. Cept for I think I'd rather be skiing.

19. CommanderRaytas

CommanderRaytas DISCO QUEEEEEEN Rear Admiral

Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic
    Chester Bennington, Jared Leto and the German national soccer team. Oh, plus the usual beer and narcotics. My friends are invited too. No fun if you can't share it.

20. the_wildcard

the_wildcard Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Dood JUST jessica alba? Come on! It's a holodeck!

Jessica Alba
    Natalie Portman
    Jessica Biel
    Scarlett Johannson
    Grace Park
    Stacy Kiebler

The list goes on! lol....okay I admit, I am a bit immature.