What games are you playing during quarantine?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TechGeek55, Apr 10, 2020.

1. TechGeek55

TechGeek55 Cadet Newbie

I am playing Minecraft and Black Ops 3 solo zombies. What about you? I'm getting bored of these games so looking for recommendations!

2. Gary Mitchell

Gary Mitchell Fleet Admiral Admiral

I'm re-playing Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. I might start playing Red Dead Redemption 2 again. I didn't get very far into it when my controller broke.

Seven of Five and TechGeek55 like this.
  3. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Rear Admiral Moderator

Hi @TechGeek55 , and welcome to TrekBBS! :)

I know you're new here, so I just wanted to mention two things about this thread:

1. The "Game" tag is actually intended for game threads, in that there is a game being played within a thread, not really for threads about games. So I am going to remove it.

2. We actually have an entire forum for Gaming, so I am going to move this one there. I hope you don't mind. Hopefully you will get some good recommendations there!

TechGeek55 likes this.
  4. JD

JD Fleet Admiral Admiral

My mom and I have been working on LEGO The Incredibles, I just finished a second play through of Mad Max, and I've been working on a third or fourth play through of Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction.
    Are you looking for any specific types of games?

TechGeek55 likes this.
  5. Turd Ferguson

Turd Ferguson Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'm all over the place on games right now. Mostly, I'm focusing on Control (PS4), but I'm also playing:

Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)
    Dr. Mario (NES)
    Doom (PS4)

Random_Spock likes this.
  6. SPCTRE

SPCTRE Badass Admiral

the pandemic situation hasn't effected the kind (and amount) of games I'm playing so far

7. JirinPanthosa

JirinPanthosa Admiral Admiral

Trails of Cold Steel 2
    Trails in the Sky
    Divinity: Original Sin 2
    Final Fantasy VII Remake
    Persona 5 Royal
    Fire Emblem 3 Houses

About to start Ori and the Blind Forest.

All my friends are into Minecraft. I really want to get into it, but it's hard to get motivated to play games without an established victory goal.

8. Random_Spock

Random_Spock Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Been playing Pokemon Shield, Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing New Horizons, Super Mario Maker 2, amongst other games as of late.

9. Seven of Five

Seven of Five Stupid Sexy Flanders! Premium Member

I replayed The Outer Worlds for the second time, though this run-through was a lot darker, and was therefore harder to fulfil certain story aspects. :o I was so engrossed though, as it feels like I'm playing a Fallout game; just in space, and with great humour.

I also found Prey, which was immensely fun. It was on Game Pass, but it was removed about two thirds through my first stab at it. I bought it used, finished it, and did another run through after. :D

I know I'm a few years late to the party with this one, but it had a great mystery, with entertaining horror aspects throughout, and interesting ways of upgrading your character in the game. There was also a lot of puzzle elements to it as well, so overall it felt like Half-Life married Deus Ex.

I also found Streets of Rage 4, which I was hilariously terrible at.