was the weapon destroyed in the past?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by ajac09, May 31, 2013.

1. ajac09

ajac09 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

Just curious on peoples thoughts about this. Because when the weapon arrived at earth there was NO ships waiting for it or even around. Granted they came out of the vortex 2 million km from the planet but when archer and them return to the present there is a fleet waiting for the. Then archer blows it up and wakes up in Nazi germany.. Then Enterprise arrives and its in the past to.. so my theory is they opened up a portal into time in vortex and pushed enterprise through. Though that also means the aqua warship traveled back in time but maybe going back home put it back in its normal time. Just some thoughts as I watch zero hour. Now they do destroy an unarmed station maybe it slips into the past after that?

2. F. King Daniel

F. King Daniel Fleet Admiral Admiral

My take is that Daniels used his barely perceptable timeportal on the Enterprise after the Xindi weapon was destroyed and after the Xindi Aquatic ship dropped them off in the Sol system.

Yes, it's weird that a giant fleet only materializes at the end of "Storm Front" but I put that down to dodgy writing. Or maybe the timeline reset deposited them in a slighty different timeline - one where the Earth is actually defended.

3. R. Star

R. Star Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yeah, Earth's defenses were really quick to jump on those Klingons at the beginning of the season... you'd think they'd have spent the last year building up knowing the Xindi were coming instead of having to depend on Shran to save the day.

Really though when your plot involves alien Nazi's... quality writing is out the window.

4. Tom

Tom Vice Admiral Admiral

There was also Shran's ship, so that, and Yosemite station prevent things from being in the past.