Vulkon-pics from last weekend, Columbus, Ohio

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Voyager' started by TMara, Jul 19, 2007.

1. TMara

TMara Commodore Commodore

Hi everybody,

my pics of Tim from last week's event are finally online at http://www.timrusstribute.com/Appearances25.htm - including some cute ones of Tim and Kate, since he joined her onstage for a few minutes - to her greatest delight, I must say. She hadn't seen him in 2 years and was just sooo happy, he was there.

I do have great pics of Kate as well, and of everybody else that was there (the two Siskos, John Billingsley and 3 Bab5 people). I'll hopefully get a few of these online tomorrow - it's just that everybody has red eyes and correcting the pics has taken me a while just with Tim and Kate...

Hope you guys like the pics!

2. Scatta

Scatta Commodore Commodore

^Thank you.

I was -[this close]- to attending, but was planning some other traveling and just couldn't justify it. It was nice to see pics, though. "Tuvok Unplugged" :lol: I love that.

3. TimelessTrek

TimelessTrek Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

You suck. I spent over $135 on tickets and autograph vouchers for that event and had to cancel two days before due to financial & timing reasons.

Just curious - was the location better than the hotel last year's OH Vulkon???

4. Scatta

^You're intitled to that opinion, but saving the money to see Iphigenia 2.0 in NYC seemed a bit more important to me. :cool:

5. TMara

TMara Commodore Commodore

Hi again,

pictures of the other actors attending the convention are up now at http://www.timrusstribute.com/Otheractors.htm

Scatta, Kate did mention Iphigenia 2.0 during her talk, sounds like a phantastic play!
    TimelessTrek, I am sorry you couldn't make it. Since I wasn't at last year's OH Vulkon I can't comment on the location. It was an okay hotel, though, not too fancy, but not bad.

6. Scatta

^I'm sorry I got a bit OT there. I misread TimelessTrek's post as saying I sucked for not springing for the trip, rather than as a statement of jealosy toward you. Thus, I replied to something that was never said.

So, back to the actual topic of Tim Russ and the convention. Did he say anything funny that you would be willing to retell?

7. esme

esme Ensign Red Shirt

thanks for your link! Very nice photos! :)

8. Kadratis

Kadratis Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Aw man! I'm so mad at myself right now. :scream: I live in Dayton, about an hour away from Columbus, and if I had known about this convention, I would've done everything in my power to come to this convention. Is there a website with convention dates so next time I won't miss one? :angel:

9. TimelessTrek

Vulkon.com - in 2006 it was in April, this year in July --- so be on the lookout in late January for details about that year's event in the Ohio area.

10. TimelessTrek

Don't worry about it Scatta :) I forgot to put in the <sarcasm> tags...lol