Upcoming Author Signing Events Thread

Discussion in 'Trek Literature' started by trampledamage, Nov 7, 2013.

1. James Swallow

James Swallow Writer Captain

2. Greg Cox

Greg Cox Admiral Premium Member

I'm not an official guest or anything but I'm planning to hit Zenkaikon in Lanchester, PA this weekend. Anyone else going?

3. KRAD

KRAD Keith R.A. DeCandido Admiral

I'm going to be at Dragon Con 2018 this weekend in Atlanta. My (very) full schedule can be found here, though I'm not doing anything on the Trek Track.

Other Trek related guests at the con include actors Shohreh Aghdashloo, Mary Chieffo, John deLancie, DC Douglas, Ken Feinberg, Jason Isaacs, Walter Koenig, Robert Duncan McNeill, Kenneth Mitchell, Jennifer Morrison, and Garrett Wang; and authors Kevin J. Anderson, Steven Barnes, Peter S. Beagle, Peter David, Esther M. Friesner, Christie Golden, Laurell K. Hamilton, Rebecca Moesta, Larry Niven, and Thom Zahler.

4. Ronald Held

Ronald Held Vice Admiral Admiral

Anyone signing at NYCC or Keystone con?

5. David Mack

David Mack Writer Rear Admiral

I am told I will have a very brief signing at the Tor booth, giving away some copies of The Midnight Front as promotion for the upcoming sequel, The Iron Codex. But I have not yet been told what day or time that signing will be.

6. David Mack

ANNOUNCEMENT

I am pleased to announce that I will be an author guest of Phantastika, a convention celebrating the fantastic in media,literature, and the arts, as part of German Comic Con in Berlin, Germany.

The event takes place on Saturday, October 20, and Sunday, October 21, at Station Berlin. I will be taking part in panels, solo Q&A sessions, and signings.

My full announcement is on my blog.

StefanM and Jinn like this.
  7. KRAD

I'm not doing any events at NYCC. I'm only going to be there Thursday, and I'll just be wandering the floor.

Ronald Held likes this.
  8. KRAD

I will be at RocCon in Rochester, NY this weekend, along with Trek actors Tim Russ and Denise Crosby. I'll have a table in the dealer room where I'll be selling and signing books (I'll have copies of a few of my Trek books there, along with a bunch of other stuff).

http://roccon.net

9. David Mack

A couple of quick updates:

1. I have been told that I am, in fact, the Author Guest of Honor at Phantastika in Berlin, Germany, on October 20 and 21.

2. I am scheduled to sign at the Tor Books booth at New York Comic Con on Sunday, October 7, at noon. They will be giving away a limited number of copies of my novel The Midnight Front as a promotion for its upcoming sequel, The Iron Codex, coming out on January 15, 2019.

10. ICW

ICW Commander Red Shirt

Ah that's so awesome! I was hoping you'd be there. Any other Trek authors there on Sunday?

11. David Mack

No idea. As far as I know, Pocket/S&S is not planning any Star Trek-related novel signings or novel-author appearances. At the very least, I know I've not been contacted about doing anything for them at NYCC.

12. Ronald Held

Bad for me only can afford to be there Saturday.

13. Ronald Held

14. James Swallow

James Swallow Writer Captain

Ronald Held and Jinn like this.
  15. KRAD

David Mack likes this.
  16. Ronald Held

17. garoo1980

garoo1980 Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

Anyone going to the Calgary Comic Expo next month? I love getting my books signed

18. Christopher

Christopher Writer Admiral

KimMH likes this.
  19. KRAD

Next weekend is Emerald City Comic-Con in Seattle, and I will be there, mostly at the Bard's Tower booth, selling and signing books and talking to people. I'm also doing a few panels, including one on Trek.

I'm the only Trek novelist who will be there (as far as I know), but actors Jason Isaacs, Sonequa Martin-Green, George Takei, and Rainn Wilson will all be there as well.

KimMH likes this.
  20. KRAD

Next weekend is Planet Comic-Con in Kansas City, MO. I will be at Bard's Tower, Booth #803 all weekend long, selling and signing books. Other Trek related guests include fellow word-slingers Chris Claremont, Kevin Dilmore, Dayton Ward, and Thom Zahler, as well as actors William Shatner, Jennifer Morrison, Lori Petty, Chris Sarandon, and Wallace Shawn.

Oh, and David Mack will be there, but it's the other David Mack. :)

mthompson1701 likes this.