Unseen Elements Updated with a pair of Jeans

Discussion in 'Star Trek - The Original & Animated Series' started by Sir Rhosis, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Sir Rhosis

Sir Rhosis Commodore Commodore

I've added synopses of two story outlines -- Is There In Truth No Beauty? and A Handful of Dust (the story which would be filmed as All Our Yesterdays) -- by Jean Lisette Aroeste.

Hope you enjoy. Apologies for the stray comma that snuck into the title graphic of ITITNB? -- I'll talk to the management.

Go to the site via the first link in my sig -- a little over halfway down the page, under the "Outlines which became episodes" section, marked by "NEW."

Sir Rhosis

2. Mallory

Mallory Moderator In Memoriam

Good stuff as usual Sir Rhosis. And I tend to agree with your evaluation of A Handful of Dust, it really did become a much better story with the addition of Zarabeth.

3. alchemist

alchemist Captain Captain

Thanks for the new stuff. It's always fun to read your updates. BTW, I also find your site an invaluable resource for matching film clips to cut scenes.

Keep up the good work!

4. Trekwatcher

Trekwatcher Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

Good stuff, Sir Rhosis. I have many of the TOS story outlines and script treatments, both for filmed and unfilmed episodes. I really enjoy them for the great insights into how the episodes were developed and the way you can see the good (and bad) choices they made. I like your web page very much. Keep up the good work!

5. Sir Rhosis

Sir Rhosis Commodore Commodore

Thanks, guys. Nice to hear you enjoy them. Trekwatcher, would you consider contributing reviews to the page? Would be nice to have a different opinion, different voice...

Sir Rhosis

6. Trekwatcher

Trekwatcher Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

That sounds really interesting! PM me.