U.S.S. Salcombe - Star Trek Beyond

Is that ship 20 decks?

More practically, Clip Studio Paint has a 3D-modelling tool set. So, according to this, it should be able to work with this!

Scaling it against the Abramsverse Constitution, about 15 or 16 (depending if the bridge module counts as 1 or 2 decks). So not far off.

The nacelles may be ripped straight from the 1701-A, but for the bridge modules to match the nacelles have to be scaled down by about half. The Salcombe comes in somewhere around 400 meters at that size, compared to the Enterprise's 725.

This is a nice little ship, and a beautiful model! Texturing must have been a pain, but it turned out great

I am aware that I am replying to this thread almost a year after the last post but I recently created a version of the USS Salcombe in Minecraft using your model as a base. I ended up scaling her at 649m long with 25 decks and here are some renders I have made. c:

KVSNdCa.png

62IISEX.png

Prqzb6e.png

i6OMyLG.png

AtZ4D2z.png

Salcombe.gif

I am aware that I am replying to this thread almost a year after the last post but I recently created a version of the USS Salcombe in Minecraft using your model as a base. I ended up scaling her at 649m long with 25 decks and here are some renders I have made. c:

KVSNdCa.png

62IISEX.png

Prqzb6e.png

i6OMyLG.png

AtZ4D2z.png

Salcombe.gif
Very cool. Well done!

Back