TV Ratings (Wednesday 8th April)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Jax, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

-Total Viewers:
    Fox: 15.42 million, CBS: 11.02, ABC: 6.52, NBC: 4.86, CW: 2.85

-Adults 18-49:
    Fox: 5.2 rating/14 share, CBS: 2.9/8, ABC: 2.6/7, NBC: 1.2/3, CW: 1.3/4

FOX

CBS

ABC

NBC

CW

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  2. Temis the Vorta

Temis the Vorta Fleet Admiral Admiral

People are nuts for bailing on Lost. :p

3. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

Lie to Me's numbers are eroding quickly. It started with over 13 million viewers.

4. Mr Light

Mr Light Admiral Admiral

Looks like Unusuals didn't do too good either. I didn't pay too mention attention (posting about LOST!) but it seemed like a cuter/funnier version of NYPD Blue. Thank gawd LOST can't get canceled at this point!

5. wamdue

wamdue Admiral Admiral

America’s Next Top Model Clips Edition, is that not when you know you might as well just kill yourself?

I dont know if im talking about theCW or the viewer?

6. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Winners...
    Lucky it has the demo...
    Unlucky its lost the demo...
    Decent...
    Losers...

Round-Up...

Wednesday nights are quickly becoming the next dead night with levels dropping for virtually all shows. FOX ruled the airways thanks to that annoying AI, which will be here for next 10 years at this rate oh the joy :shifty:. Lie To Me proves is a waste of space outside AI despite having a solid viewers total, FOX is never going to be happy with that demo.

While some critics have said CBS needs to give its new comedy lineup time to find a base and I do agree with that to an extent BUT while I do think Gary Unmarried can do that, Old Christine cannot IMO. The demos will utterly kill of both shows IMO because if you look at HIMYM or TBBT if they had 7 million, there demos would still be at least 3.0 for 18-49 adults.

Scrubs would of performed better in the fall but even if the ratings are crap, this season is doing much better for quality and its the last year anyway. Better off Ted is dead and its D.O.A for The Unusuals. I am so pissed off that people have left LOST and it shows the state of the TV audience that it goes from 20 million to 8 million. Finals will push LOST up a bit and with DVR the real audience is near 11 million most likely but still so annoyed...GOD DAM IDOL

Not much to say for NBC or CW other than Life will be cancelled very very soon and CW have been total idiots for not pairing up 90120 with Next Top Model, both haves the same pure female audience that the stupid Dawn lady is looking for.

7. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

I have to agree. It's always been great but it's really getting awesome now.

8. bigdaddy

bigdaddy Vice Admiral Admiral

I understand if no one watches next week's LOST because it deals with a guy no one really cares about. This week's episode of LOST was a Ben episode!

9. kitkat

kitkat Admiral Admiral

My husband and I were talking about how watching Ben is like a roller coaster ride; just when you're saying what a bastard he is, you're like, damn, he does have a heart! It's really frustrating. :lol::lol:

10. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Actually I kind of admire them for being able to walk away from it. For the most part, it's been a pretty annoying experience but I'm like a frickin' meth head. I can't seem to stop myself even though I wish I could.

11. Temis the Vorta

But what if meth weren't bad for you? I have nothing against an insanely addictive drug that doesn't harm my health, and takes up a mere 40 minutes of my time per week. ;)

Okay, more like 2-3 hrs once I factor in all the TrekBBS time. But still, that's not so bad. At least I'm not spending my time on some dumb cop show or (ugh) reality TV.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  12. Agent Richard07

Agent Richard07 Admiral Admiral

^ He was referring to next week's featured character, not Ben.

13. Temis the Vorta

Oh okay then, I hearby delete my rant. :D But still - Miles ain't too shabby!

14. gh4chiefs

gh4chiefs Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I didn't say it was bad for me, I said it's often annoying. It's gotten better now that we're near the end, and I thoroughly enjoyed John F'ing with Ben Weds night. But overall, back in the "art of the stall" days, it was a pretty damned annoying show. I'm actually kind of surprised I didn't say the hell with it back then.

Now that we're close to the end, and that I've invested this much time, I might as well ride it out. But I won't miss it when it's gone.

15. Starbreaker

Starbreaker Fleet Admiral Admiral

Lost had 35.8 million streams off the official website alone in March. The viewership is still there..:)