TV Ratings (Tuesday 6th May)

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by Jax, May 7, 2008.

1. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

-Total Viewers:
    Fox: 16.25 million, ABC: 12.44, CBS: 10.62, NBC: 6.24, CW: 2.05

-Adults 18-49:
    Fox: 6.7 rating/18 share, ABC: 3.0/8, CBS: 2.3/6, NBC: 2.1/6, CW: 0.9/2

FOX

ABC

CBS

NBC

CW

2. mswood

mswood Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

anyone else not having problems access pifeedback.

I mean I always have trouble getting connection to this site But the last two days. I simply cannot connect to it. I have used Safari, Opera, Firefox and IE. I have good connections speeds (I downloaded something early got 600k download speeds). So I have no ideas.

3. HIj'Qa

HIj'Qa Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

The Reaper numbers look good. All the people who were watching the CW were watching Reaper :techman:

4. Jax

Jax Admiral Admiral

Winners...
    Honorable Mention...
    Decent...
    Losers...

Round-up...

Time to talk about shows on the bubble and I will start with SHARK the show that CBS should renew but knowing them probably won't. Its scoring similar to what The Unit does though the action drama has not been seen since before the strike though IMO both shows should be renewed and SHARK should follow the NCIS & The Unit at 10pm to try and solve the timeslot problem.

Another on the bubble show is CW's Reaper which despite being a loser should be kept and paired up with something actually decent but again I fear the network will axe the show and replace it with something cheaper and made my idiots to be watched by idiots.

Women’s Murder Club is another on the bubble show and ABC are trying to find a show that can match BL's 10pm record but lucky for us they have failed. Despite am sure being easier to make, BL normally brings in 10 million+ and a very rich audience so that means a lot of money for ABC. WMC though should not be cancelled just put back to friday nights for season 2.

Beauty & the Geek is not coming back next season but CW has stressed the fact that its only a hiatus though I would put money on CW going bust before it returns so it probably will be the world of canned alley for the really really really really really AWFUL show that is Beauty & the Geek.

Oh and Most Outrageous Moments will be gone forever soon or at least gone from a non summer viewing thank god.

5. mswood

Yeah, but I would wait for finals on this one before getting excited. Apparently, Cleveland was preempted, which should lower the final numbers in both total viewers and demo. Though the final number will still be better then Gossip Girls this week, the demos most likely wont be even in the adult 18-49 let alone the 18-34 (which it absolutely wont be).

6. mswood

With Upfronts (for all but NBC, I believe) next week. Things like good for Reaper (The CW is in such bad situation that they should keep this show).

Shows like Shark and the Unit on CBS are rumored to be history. Moonlight looks like it will be back.

Again this is rumors based on people who actually follow the studios.

7. Dorian Thompson

Dorian Thompson Admiral Admiral

Cleveland isn't as big a market as Philadelphia and Chicago, where the preemptions usually come from. The finals might not be too bad for Reaper.

8. Angel4576

Angel4576 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

I'll be very surprised if The Unit doesn't come back.