Contest: ENTER TV & Media Avatar Contest - Let's All Go To The Movies III

Discussion in 'TV & Media' started by od0_ital, Oct 10, 2016.

1. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Alright, I won the last one (thanks for the votes, folks), so that means its time for my go to avatar contest topic - the last movie you went to see in theaters.

Fairly simple, post an avatar from the last movie ya went to the theater to see. If the last movie ya went to has been used, ya can use a different scene for your entry or go to the next to last movie ya went to the theater to see.

This contest works on the honor system, so please don't enter an avatar from a popular movie just because you think it will win. Either your last or next to last trip to the movie theater. Also, if ya haven't gone to the movies since the last time I ran this as a topic, feel free to enter a new entry based on the last movie ya went to see, even if it is the same movie as last time.

Entries will be accepted from now to Thursday night. All entries have to conform to board rules - 200x200, and up to whatever the animation limit is these days..I forgot, sorry.

I'll kick things off with my entry. I tried to see Magnificent Seven for my birthday, but technical difficulties stopped that about thirty minutes into the movie. So, the next to last movie I sent to see in theaters, that I saw all the way through, was Clint Eastwood's Sully starring Tom Hanks.

[​IMG]

2. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

Oh, hey, I actually have a new movie since the last time (and the time before) that this was run! :D I actually saw Beyond in a real-life movie theatre. Since it's from Beyond, I'll spoiler-tag it just in case, but I believe (part of) this scene (although possibly not this exact shot) was in one of the trailers, so hopefully it's not too much of a spoiler.

[​IMG]

3. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

4. Starkers

Starkers Admiral Admiral

Off to see Blood Father this evening but right now the last thing I saw was the very enjoyable Magnificent Seven
    [​IMG]

5. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

That's such a generic shot that it hardly requires a spoiler tag.

6. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

7. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Quick recap!

So, we've got Sully, Star Trek Beyond, Suicide Squad, Magnificent Seven and The BFG...poll goes up tomorrow, if anyone else wants to play along.

8. Aragorn

Aragorn Fleet Admiral Admiral

9. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

^

Hell or High Water, right? That's on my list to see...

10. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

Anyone else having an issue with photobucket? More importantly, anyone else have a photo sharing site they can recommend to me & Starkers so I can get the poll posted?

11. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

12. od0_ital

od0_ital Admiral Admiral

13. auntiehill

auntiehill The Blooness Premium Member

voted for the only entry I've actually seen

14. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

^ Yeah, I actually haven't seen any of the other entries either, so I voted based on the imagery I liked best as an av. :)