Trinner Alert!!!!

Discussion in 'Star Trek: Enterprise' started by Margali, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Margali

Margali Lieutenant Red Shirt

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/11/trinneer_returns_in_the_kindred.shtml
    THE KINDRED, PART 1 EPISODE NUMBER - 418ORIGINAL AIRDATE -02.22.08
    GUEST STARRING - Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett), Mitch Pileggi (Steven Caldwell), Kavan Smith (Major Evan Lorne), Jewel Staite (Jennifer Keller), Connor Trinneer (Michael)
    As a mysterious new illness sweeps through the Pegasus Galaxy, Teyla is convinced by a vision that the father of her child is trying to communicate with her. It’s looking like three episodes now [for Carson Beckett's appearances]. Not sure when they will air - one a little after the mid-season two-parter, the next two not that much later. There may be repercussions of his time away and the circumstances of his return. As for season 5 - we’re not even thinking ahead that far." (Joseph Mallozzi's April 12 blog)

THE KINDRED, Part 2 EPISODE NUMBER - 419ORIGINAL AIRDATE -02.29.08
    GUEST STARS - Paul McGillion (Carson Beckett), Mitch Pileggi (Steven Caldwell), Jewel Staite (Jennifer Keller)
    "I am pleased to announce that Carson Beckett will be returning to Atlantis for a two-part story in the back half of season four. When he returns for the two-parter, it will be Carson Beckett in the flesh. Late in season three, we discussed the manner in which the character had been written out and the possible ways in which he could be brought back. I threw out an idea that not only brought Carson back, but answered a very big question I had concerning a late-season arc. In order to lay the groundwork for his possible return, we threaded a subtle hint into one of the late season three episodes. So, if fans want to know how we plan on bringing the good doctor back from the dead, they should seek out the hidden clue when the back half of season three returns to SciFi this Friday, April 13th. Well, I don’t want to give too much away but I can say it won’t be an AU version of Carson - or a time-hopping Dr. Beckett either." (Joseph Mallozzi in an interview at the Save Carson Beckett Campaign Site, April 9, 2007)

THE LAST MANEPISODE NUMBER - 420ORIGINAL AIRDATE -03.07.08
    GUEST STARS - Robert Picardo (Richard Woolsey), Jewel Staite (Jennifer Keller), David Nykl (Radek Zelenka), Kate Hewlett (Jeannie Miller), Connor Trinneer (Michael)
    Sheppard returns to Atlantis after a mission and finds the city abandoned, all systems dead -- and instead of ocean, sand dunes as far as the eye can see. "We also took the time to discuss [...] Paul’s very cool idea for the season (?) finale, a little episode we’re calling…“Finale“. The last two episodes of the season "will not be a two-parter." (Joseph Mallozzi's June 6 blog)

2. Reanok

Reanok Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thanks for the update about Connor's upcoming episodes on Stargate Atlantis. I've been looking forward to seeing them for several months now.

3. boushh

boushh Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thanks for the update. :) Though, to those who watch Atlantis there are spoilers up there. ;)

4. JiNX-01

JiNX-01 Admiral Admiral

As noted above, you should post a spoiler warning in the title and cloak the details in spoiler code.

Connor did mention that he's in the last three eps of the season during an appearance at a con in Manchester this past weekend.

And Michael does bad things and survives. I'm hoping he'll also be part of the launch of season five!

5. Hoshi's sis

Hoshi's sis Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to seeing these eps.

6. Fudge

Fudge Cadet Newbie

Great to hear, can't wait to see the episodes, thanks for the heads up.