Trek DVD/Bluray Bargains from Universal Website

Discussion in 'General Trek Discussion' started by Relayer1, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Relayer1

Relayer1 Admiral Admiral

About three weeks ago I ordered the complete seven season Bluray boxset for The Next Generation for a very reasonable £75 (full price is, I think, over £200) from Zavvi, who quickly ran out.

Anyhow, I've given up on Zavvi as it's taken them way too long to restock. I've cancelled my order and reordered it from Zoom (the Universal Pictures UK site). It's only £70 with free delvery and a further 20% off using the code 'SIGNUP20' code. £56 in total ! Note - The code works more than once if you're interested !

http://www.zoom.co.uk/product/star_trek_the_next_generation_complete_box_set_blu_ray

I've also checked out their other Trek and doubt I'll ever see prices like this again, so I've purchased the Bluray boxset of Movies 1 to 10 for £20, the complete Enterprise Bluray boxset for £40 and the complete DS9 on DVD for £48 ! I'm having some of these for Christmas from Mrs Relayer.

I alralready had Voyager and TAS, so I'm only short of TOS on Bluray now. Everything comes to he who waits...

2. BillJ

BillJ The King of Kings Premium Member

3. Shalashaska

Shalashaska Fleet Captain Fleet Captain

I've been looking for the Stardate Collection for Christmas, and since Amazon keeps changing the price from £25 to £45, I might try here.

Unfortunately, they're sold out, but if they get them back in soon with free shipping to Ireland, they can take my money.

As well as the code posted in the OP, if you sign up for the newsletter, you get 10% off your first order on DVDs/Blu-rays. That makes it £17.50/€24.83 for a 12 disc Blu-ray set with ten movies, which is a bargain. I wouldn't find that for anything less than €100 in the local shops.

Thanks OP!