• Welcome! The TrekBBS is the number one place to chat about Star Trek with like-minded fans.
    If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Trek Characters and their Buddies from Elsewhere

DarthTimon

Captain
Captain
My wife and I are rewatching The Mandalorian, to prep for the movie, and I couldn't but think that Peli Motto (the mechanic on Tatooine who helps fix up Mando's ship) and Jett Reno would be friends. It got me thinking, which Star Trek characters would befriend which characters from other franchises?

Data and C3PO? Or Data and R2D2? Picard and the Doctor? Janeway and Sam Carter? What does everyone else think?
 
Spock and Sherlock Holmes - the detective is either the Vulcan's Human ancestor or Doyle is. Bones and Watson could commiserate over their friendships with logicians.
 
I’d love to see Data and Gale Boetticher from Breaking Bad hang out. I feel like they’d be kindred spirits.

I have a feeling Data would ditch Geordi for Gale temporarily, and Picard and Deanna would have to explain to him how to be more empathetic.
 
I’d love to see Data and Gale Boetticher from Breaking Bad hang out. I feel like they’d be kindred spirits.

How about Scotty and Walter White from Breaking Bad? They're both Miracle Workers... in a way. Of course Scotty never let his pride get in the way of doing the right thing.

Or slightly more benign - Scotty and MacGyver. Too obvious? Mac could help Scotty install the Romulan cloaking device with some chewing gum and paper clips.
 
Here's another before I hit the hay.

McCoy and Hawkeye from M*A*S*H. They're both fiercely dedicated to saving lives, they both have a sense of humor, and neither one of them takes any crap. I could see them having a drink together. Bones could help upgrade the still.
 
If you are not already a member then please register an account and join in the discussion!

Sign up / Register


Back
Top