Traditional LCARS skin (Opinions)

Discussion in 'Web Sites/Design' started by TheMorrigan, Apr 19, 2013.

1. TheMorrigan

TheMorrigan Ensign Newbie

Alright, I'll be honest, I'm a bit sensitive on this skin so don't be too overly critical. I've worked very hard on it and while I'm still tweaking it, I consider this the best skin I've ever made.

It's based on the Traditional LCARS theme from TNG, Voyager and DS9. It has few images.

I also have two variations (as of right now) of Pink and Blue which you can change by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page, click on 'Change Theme' and choose LCARS Blue or LCARS Pink.

I'll admit that I super love how this skin looks on tablets and iPads. a little pinch and it fits in it like a glove.

Alright! For the encore, I'll use Uncle Sam to invite you in:
    [​IMG]

Thank you in advance for the look. <333

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Vice Admiral Admiral

Overall this is looking quite decent. As someone who's done this before, I could offer lots of nit-picking, but I should wait until you've finished your tweaking.

3. Melakon

Melakon Admiral In Memoriam

I did a quick noncritical view of the page layout, and it looks okay to me. As long as you're not charging people to use it, I think you're safe, but this is not legal advice nor am I qualified to give it.

4. TheMorrigan

TheMorrigan Ensign Newbie

@Mr. B - Are the parts on yours images? Curiosity mostly.

@Melakon - I do not even have ads on my site. It's a fun website for fans and RPGers that are Trek newbs like me. I do all of my sites for fun. Thanks for the advice though.