The scary/creepy moments of TNG

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by Strange Citizen, Oct 3, 2013.

1. TheCrankyCardassian

TheCrankyCardassian Lieutenant Red Shirt

It always creeps me out a little when Janeway acted like she forgot her meds :)

2. Samuel

Samuel Captain Red Shirt

I think Night Terrors is rather underrated and unfairly maligned for some rather dumb moments that are supposed to be scary like Picard being crushed by the turbolift and Riker with the snakes in his bed.

I really agree with Phantasms. Where various members of the crew reconstruct the alien examination lab jointly on the holodeck and they finally have it down "I've been here. We've all been here".

And when a shocked Riker is told that his arm was severed and reattached while he was taken.

3. Herbert

Herbert Captain Captain

The best part of that is before the snakes when he walks into his quarters and hears a creak like someone is in there walking. Although how the floors on the Enterprise could creak like that is a bit silly. It's still a pretty creepy moment.
    Or before that when he tells Picard that he feels like there is someone else in his quarters, waiting for him, when he walks in.

Samuel likes this.