that's pretty f**ked up right there *warning - troubling*

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rÿcher, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Rÿcher

Rÿcher Fleet Captain

Okay, OJ Simpson gets 15 years in prison for armed robbery but this asshole, this stain on society's underpants, gets 4 years in prison for beating and shaking his 5-week old daughter to death

http://www.wgme.com/News/story_detail/story_detail_13.shtml?readmore

Tell you what I'd do if I were the jail guard there. I'd get the paperwork on him, read "adseg" to myself and read aloud, "general population, let's go!" all the while reading in a rather raised voice his charges so the other inmates could hear. they don't take kindly to baby killers in prison.

make the motherfucker pay. :mad:

There's no excuse whatsoever for doing that. I have more detail but you don't want to hear them.

2. An Officer

An Officer Vice Admiral Admiral

Prison inmates get there's, I assure you, I wouldn't stress about that.

No matter what the media say about 3 square meals and cable TV, I would not assume jail is an easy matter if you have anything to do with interfering with children or the infirm - it's definitely going to be a much more unpleasant ride, no matter how short the sentence. Honour among thieves and all that...

3. judge alba

judge alba senior street judge Commodore

it wouldn't surprise me if he gets isolated away from the main prison pity the bastard deserves a dam good kick in or three