sub rosa's ronin = lasher?

Discussion in 'Star Trek: The Next Generation' started by data_lover, Mar 2, 2010.

1. data_lover

data_lover Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

so im watching sub rosa (which is really lame, i know) but it reminds me of an old anne rice book called lasher...

lasher summary:

At the center of this dark and compelling tale is Rowan Mayfair (Beverly Crusher), queen (Doctor) of the coven (Enterprise), who must flee from the darkly brutal, yet irresistible demon (energy) known as Lasher (Ronin). With a dreamlike power, this wickedly seductive entity draws us through twilight paths, seducing generations of Mayfair (Crusher) women, and telling a chilling and hypnotic story of spiritual (anaphasic) seduction and passion.

cheap, ptb!

2. 22 Stars

22 Stars Commodore Commodore

This episode does not stand up to, nor deserve close scrutiny. Move along, nothing to see here :)

3. data_lover

data_lover Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

:p

4. David cgc

David cgc Admiral Premium Member

From The Agony Booth.

5. gianderosa1990

gianderosa1990 Lieutenant Junior Grade Red Shirt

I though it was a decent episode, not your typical space themed adventure, limited footage spent on the ship itself. What I thought was rather funny was the fact that humans actually decided to recreate Scotland on a distant planet! And an alien fell in love with the Scottish culture!!! lol