STO: Show us your captain/Tell us about your ship

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by Captain Killy, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Captain Killy

Captain Killy Commander Red Shirt

And by tell us about your ship, I don’t mean “It’s a tier 6 and my loadouts is ....”

No, what’s the history of your ship? What’s the story that you’ve constructed for it? Cuz if you’re anything like me, you’ve devised an entire fictional history for your vessel.

This is my Fed character...
    [​IMG]
    Captain Idrani Imari Sh’Kor
    Formerly commanding officer of the The USS Selma (Nova Class), USS Birmingham (Miranda Class) USS Tuskegee (Akira Class), and the USS Baton Rouge (Intrepid Class). Currently Captain of the USS Memphis, a Luna Class Science Explorer. The Memphis is the 6th Starfleet Vessel to bear that name. The Memphis is known affectionately in the fleet as “The Big Blue” as traditionally the Memphis has always been crewed exclusively or by a majority of blue-skinned species. It started out as a bit of a joke in Starfleet staffing as according to Earth culture Memphis is “The home of the Blues” but it gone on to become a tradition, one which Idrani is proud to continue as the Memphis’ new Commanding Officer.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  2. Admiral Archer

Admiral Archer Captain Captain

[​IMG]
    Captain Victor Clark
    Former commanding officer of the USS Ulysses (Miranda-class), USS Merrimac (Constitution-class refit), and the USS Midway (Ambassador-class). Current assignment is commanding officer of the USS Allegheny (Galaxy-class). The Allegheny was one of the last Galaxy-class ships to be constructed, part of a batch of six ships that were completed following the end of the Dominion War. As a result, the Allegheny as originally constructed featured much more advanced technology than her older sister ships. However, under Clark's command, the interior of the ship was completely restored, with a specific attention to detail, to match precisely the interior design of the first six ships of her class (such as the Enterprise-D). The Allegheny is stationed primarily at Port Drexler on Deneb V, but can be seen visiting Station DS9 or Earth on occasion. The Allegheny is currently the record holder for largest Starfleet ship to dock underwater, having done so at a submarine base on Deneb V.

3. Janeway_74656

Janeway_74656 Lieutenant Red Shirt

[​IMG]
    I made a Janeway clone. I also bought some outfit slots and made some alternate "skins": Admiral Janeway, Endgame Janeway, Bun of Steel Janeway and Year of Hell Janeway. What can I say? I am a Voyager freak.