Starbase 53, an original Trek "Radio Drama."

Discussion in 'Fan Productions' started by linuxglobe, Feb 10, 2013.

1. linuxglobe

linuxglobe Cadet Newbie

Hello, my name is Markus McLaughlin, I created a "Radio Drama" podcast series based on the altered TOS universe as first shown in JJ Abrams' 2009 Trek film. I have the blessing of Roberto Orci, one of the Writers of the new Trek films. I wanted to fill a void that the Trek films created, a chance to "live" in that Universe and explore themes the original Trek and TNG successfully explored over the years. I am looking for Veteran Trek Actors, Aspiring Actors, Writers of all kinds, Designers, and Musicians. Imagine, that a new Starbase was constructed on a Saturn-Size Class M Planet and conflict between the planet's inhabitants breaks out. I created an opportunity to have a monthly internet distributed podcast that uses your imagination fully. Please help the cause for it will benefit foodbanknyc.org, redcross.org, and mental health groups. Donations is the true goal but Trek is a passion for me and I hope you are passionate too. Come aboard!!!!!

www.starbase53.org
    www.facebook.com/Starbase53
    marknetproductions.net

2. lennier1

lennier1 Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

The first address leads to an empty page. Are you still working on the content?

While JJTrek is not my cup of tea, it's nice to see someone fill the void for the people who like it..

3. Sir Rhosis

Sir Rhosis Commodore Commodore

Look forward to it. I love OTR, and have enjoyed the various Trek audio dramas I've heard.

Question -- wouldn't a Saturn-size planet's gravity be too much for humans?

Sir Rhosis

4. Barbreader

Barbreader Fleet Captain In Memoriam

5. MikeH92467

MikeH92467 Admiral Admiral

Please feel free to contact at us at Star Trek Excelsior any time if we can be of any help. We have learned some interesting lessons over the last few years! :) You can PM any time, or check out or Facebook page or our home page www.starshipexcelsior.com

Best of luck,

Mike