Contest: ENTER Star Wars Avatar Contest: Rogue One Pre-Release Extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Star Wars' started by Avro Arrow, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Avro Arrow

Avro Arrow Vice Admiral Moderator

You may not have heard, because it is one of Hollywood's better kept secrets, but there's a new Star Wars movie coming out in a couple weeks. No, really!

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is the first in a series of anthology films set in the SW universe, and will be released in certain European countries on December 14, and in North America on December 16. In anticipation of this release, our theme for this contest is Rogue One pre-release material. You may enter a favourite image or scene from a trailer, images from publicity stills or movie posters, even behind the scenes production stills... anything that has been released by the Disney marketing behemoth or someone involved in the film, or has appeared in the media.

Usual avatar rules apply: maximum size of 200 x 200, and 1 MB if animated. Contest will be open for about a week.

A word of caution: if you're someone who considers trailers or other pre-release publicity to be spoilers... you may want to give this thread a pass. :)

Have fun! :techman:

2. Avro Arrow

OK, I guess I am the worst at picking themes ever. :crazy: Sorry all.

Since I'm not sure how to handle a null poll, I did create an entry:

[​IMG]

But I would hope at least one other person enters, and then I would encourage everyone to vote for that other person, because I am obviously terrible at this.

I was originally going to post the poll Monday night, but I will extend that for a few days in case anyone else is interested.

3. Kai "the spy"

Kai "the spy" Admiral Admiral

Oh, man, sorry, totally didn't see this. I actually waited for you to start a new contest, if you believe it. Gotta pay better attention.

Anyway, here's the entry I just put together:
    [​IMG]

Avro Arrow likes this.
  4. Orac

Orac Fleet Admiral Admiral

[​IMG]

Avro Arrow likes this.
  5. Avro Arrow

Yay, entries! :D

Last call if anyone else is interested. Poll is planned for tomorrow. (But if I'm not on, then sometime over the weekend.)

6. Avro Arrow