Star Trek Scene It?

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by marsh8472, Oct 19, 2017.

1. marsh8472

marsh8472 Fleet Captain Premium Member

2. Tosk

Tosk Vice Admiral Admiral

I own it but never played it all the way through, so I don't know if that helps?

3. marsh8472

Just curious :) we play it all the time here

4. Boomstick

Boomstick Lieutenant Commander Red Shirt

I played it with a guy I was living with in a big shared house. I won (barely) and because he was such a hyper-competitive person we never played again

5. DrCorby

DrCorby Commander Red Shirt

I've played it a few times with my teenaged kids. They've seen quite a bit of the various Trek series, but I'm still way ahead of them, so it's not as fun as it could be. But I do like the mix of questions -- not just events & characters from the episodes, but also Treknology and behind-the-scenes stuff. Having the countdown for the final rounds adds some excitement and tension! Overall, pretty enjoyable.

To be fair, they generally beat me at Disney Scene It. :rommie:

6. Haggis and tatties

Haggis and tatties Rear Admiral Rear Admiral

Yes, of course i have Seen it. :p

7. Burning Hearts of Qo'nOs

Burning Hearts of Qo'nOs Captain Captain

^ lol.

I have this at home. I tried to play it once with my TNG friend, but the trivia is pretty high level. Didn't know any of the production side stuff or TOS/ENT trivia so it was hard to play. Haven't tried since then, since I don't really have any friends that know ST.

8. marsh8472

I have the regular version and deluxe version. I'm pretty good at everything except the "Infinite Diversity In Infinite Combinations" (pop culture category) trivia cards and the unscramble the word section on the DVD.