Star Trek Roleplay

Discussion in 'Trek Gaming' started by IDGam3r, Feb 29, 2016.

1. IDGam3r

IDGam3r Cadet Newbie

Hi, welcome to my Star Trek roleplay, the premise is simple, to create my own story based in the Star Trek universe while also including fans of the Star Trek Community. I am hoping this roleplay will help to create what i'm hoping will be an interesting Star Trek Story, fair warning my roleplay skills have almost died off so this is also my way of trying to revive my skills in role play.

I will start this Star Trek Roleplay in the 30th Century.

Story: The Borg are in a bad way after an attack by both the Ghaxians and the Federation, The Klingons are under control of the Romulan Star Empire thanks to the Ghaxians interference in a Klingon/Romulan debate, The Ferengis are attempting to smuggle illegal technology through federation space with no luck, and the Dominion are almost all gone thanks to the Federation.
    Starfleet has decided to take this advantage, however a new species named the Ghaxians are threatening the Federation, not much is known of this race, what is known is that the Ghaxians are far superior to the Borg and Species 8472 and many other races.

My Character

Name: Achilles Hercules Fitzpatrick
    Weight: 60kgs
    Height: 6 foot
    Ship Assignment: U.S.S Titanic
    Years in field: 5 years
    Mission Objective: To Collect as much information on the Ghaxians as possible.
    Ship Class: Canis Class:
    Ship Description: The Canis Class is a new class of ship armed the the latest and greatest in anti-Borg weapons and shields as well as a brand new warp engine capable of reaching Warp 15 safely and Warp 20 in emergency situations, the shield is a Infinitely modulating shield that even the Borg cannot penetrate, the weapons are also Infinitely modulating torpedoes and phasers.
    Ship names:
    1. U.S.S Canis
    2. U.S.S Titanic
    3. U.S.S Orion
    Ship Class Description:
    This classes first ship named U.S.S Canis was first tested by going into Borg space to destroy a Borg outpost, the test was a success as it crippled the Borg badly, unfortunately the U.S.S Canis went missing 2 years later, it is unknown what happened to the U.S.S Canis, Starfleet has proclaimed the U.S.S Canis and it's crew as M.I.A, the second Canis class ship was named U.S.S Orion, which was destroyed during a test to go beyond Warp 20 due to structural instability at that speed for a long period of time, then the U.S.S Titanic was the next Canis class ship to be created, commanded by Captain Achilles Hercules Fitzpatrick, the mission of the U.S.S Titanic is to collect as much information on the Ghaxians as possible.

2. Kor

Kor Fleet Admiral Admiral

I think this is more of a subject for the "Trek gaming" forum.

Kor

BillJ likes this.
  3. IDGam3r

IDGam3r Cadet Newbie

sorry im new to this site