Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 - Terrible!

• Total voters
They got Eric Menyuk back as the traveller for some of that VA you hear when they're exploring the ruins.

He actually retired from acting about a decade ago and is an attorney.
He’s coming to Vegas this year.

They got Eric Menyuk back as the traveller for some of that VA you hear when they're exploring the ruins.

He actually retired from acting about a decade ago and is an attorney.
I think those are reused lines from TNG:

I merely opened the door for you.
It's not our place to interfere.
(Journey's End)

But some of them could be new, they're not in the 3 traveler scripts :shrug:

Last edited:
At least Wesley wasn’t as creepy as he was in Picard season 2
Yeah, I hate his appearance in Picard. It was like he was just some guy who beamed down to Earth to say "hey, baby, want to come see my starship?" It was so half-assed with no attempt at all to make a "Traveler" feel like anything other than Wil Wheaton walking straight off the set of that After Trek (whatever it's called) discussion show he hosts.

But this was great! They actually made him a character! They developed the concept of Travelers! World-building! And Wheaton gave a good performance! Why is the supposed "children's cartoon" so much better at this stuff than much of the recent live action shows? I don't know, but I'm very happy to see it!

I have watched up to Episode 10 as of today. I wonder why Wesley was so much disliked on TNG. He was one of my teenage crushes at the time, and my first-seen TNG episode "The Dauphin" made a Trek fan out of me.

I was very pleased to see him starting with this episode. He just sort of faded into obscurity after leaving with the Traveler, coming back momentarily to celebrate Will and Deanna's wedding, and then randomly reappearing "decades later" in Picard Season 2. Although the events of Prodigy happened before ST Picard, I felt he had a more important role to play here. I liked how he explained multiple universes, parallel timelines, and different planes of existence to the Infinity crew, and why it was vital for the crew to succeed in their mission.

It was more like Doctor Who (2005) Season 1's "Father's Day" where Rose prevents her father from being killed by a car and these similar looking creatures come out to eat up the universe because time was disrupted.

It was more like Doctor Who (2005) Season 1's "Father's Day" where Rose prevents her father from being killed by a car and these similar looking creatures come out to eat up the universe because time was disrupted.
That also reminded me of The Langoliers.

Last edited:
The re-introduction of Wesley (which I was spoiled on, so lost a bit of its impact) was a bit frantic at first, I would have preferred a calmer approach. Overall a very complicated storyline, especially for kids, though the loom are scary villains, more like an unstoppable force of nature perhaps.

The way time-lord Wesley hid from them was cool.

Wesley was the last person I expected to see, yet his addition to the story seemed very natural considering all of the time shenanigans on PRO so far.

The villains who erase people from time just by touching them are hella creepy too. :scream:

Another 1.

Weeping Angels.

I went 10 here, though all the time stuff is a bit tricky for kids. ST nerds like me ate it up.

This one and Ep 8 back to back is REALLY strong.

While I had heard through the grapevine that Wesley had returned, I still really enjoyed his reveal. He's definitely a bit more... out there than he was in TNG, but I think Weaton pulls it off well, this was a good episode. I assume that's Gary Seven's office at the end -- I'll admit I haven't watched that TOS episode in many years.

Back