Spoilers Star Trek: Picard 3x01 - "The Next Generation"

Engage!

• Total voters
I don't at all. I never give them a second thought. They aren't popular. I mean is anyone dressing as these characters at comic con? Nope.
Nonsensical statement is nonsensical. You don't see my cosplaying as Tal yet he's my favorite Romulan from TOS.
I have some issues with my eyes. But Raffi is a boring character and obviously a terrible intelligence officer probably why i wasnt paying much attention. She didn't think it necessary to contact starfleet?
She's contacting through her handler and following protocol. If she blows her cover then her operation is for nothing.

I have some issues with my eyes. But Raffi is a boring character and obviously a terrible intelligence officer probably why i wasnt paying much attention. She didn't think it necessary to contact starfleet?
Again ... your abhorrence for the character shows you completely missed the part where she did actually contact her "Star Fleet Handler" for instructions.

I have some issues with my eyes.

That's not the producers' fault.

But Raffi is a boring character and obviously a terrible intelligence officer probably why i wasnt paying much attention. She didn't think it necessary to contact starfleet?

I've never seen this much badmouthing of a female since I was in elementary school where boys would routinely talk smack about girls that they actually liked. You actually do like Raffi, don't you? I think you might even love her based on your rants about her.

SEJ2CVF.png

DKmMRvu.png

Yziv83O.png

SdI81aY.png

Notice the Shrike lurking in the background :D
Where's the video of this? I didn't get to see it on CTV Sci-Fi Channel.

I've never seen this much badmouthing of a female since I was in elementary school where boys would routinely talk smack about girls that they actually liked. You actually do like Raffi, don't you? I think you might even love her based on your rants about her.

Her character is terrible.its my opinion.

I'm wondering if Raffi is an Intelligence Officer or an Intelligence Asset?

For all she knows, she's a Romulan Intelligence Asset.

I'm wondering if Raffi is an Intelligence Officer or an Intelligence Asset?

For all she knows, she's a Romulan Intelligence Asset.
I was wondering about that as well.
Is her handler actually with Star Fleet?

I've heard the rumors about who it is, but do we actually know if that person is working for Star Fleet?

I was wondering about that as well.
Is her handler actually with Star Fleet?

I've heard the rumors about who it is, but do we actually know if that person is working for Star Fleet?

Not taking the drugs, moves us out of Fight Club territory.

At least we can be reasonably sure that she is not imagining her handler.

She was looking for something else, found the red lady clue, and then abandoned her previous investigation.

Did she have a mission before Garret fell in her lap or was she fishing?

...To me, it’s even crazier than Tilly being promoted to First Officer because Tilly at least had been through the Academy and had some rather extraordinary experience in the field subsequently. While I can accept Seven would have been given a jumpstart at the Academy based on her experience and even age, I still imagine there would still be very tight competition for Executive Officer jobs (lots of commanders, but only so many ships).
Yeah, I think Tilly as XO was bonkers, but at least it was just a temp job assignment and not a rank/promotion.

I buy Seven as a commander. She basically served for 4 years on Voyager already. Maybe that qualified as "warrant officer" training. Plus she is one of the smartest and most capable individuals around given all her Borg knowledge, etc.

Also, I would think Starfleet is probably suffering from a lack of senior officers (still) following the Dominion War. They lost thousands of ships. Plenty of spots that need to be filled, lots of room for new XOs.

She was looking for something else, found the red lady clue, and then abandoned her previous investigation.

Did she have a mission before Garret fell in her lap or was she fishing?
That was her mission all along. Stolen tech that could be used as weapons -> red lady clue from dealer -> Garret statue -> attack. Her handler even ended their convo saying "find the red lady". No abandonment.

Why do people think Seven and Raffi broke up? Raffi said her girlfriend dumped her and she was drummed out of starfleet. We know she was lying about the second part, why not the first part? What did I miss?

Because the scene was terrible. Hard to make anything out.

Back